- A Naples, Florida Native
- Graduated from the University of Florida College of Dentistry
- Holds a Bachelor of Science degree in biochemistry and molecular biology from Rollins College.
- Has received the ‘Outstanding Student’ award in the discipline of craniofacial pain.
- Is an active member of the Collier County Dental Association, West Coast Dental Association, and American Dental Association.
- Has professional qualifications that include being an Invisalign Premier Provider, and a member of both the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the American Academy
of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Has been involved in several charities including the Neighborhood Health Clinic, Wounded Veterans Relief Fund, and Humanitarian Mission trips to the Dominican
- He enjoys playing golf, tennis, and music.
- Is a proud father to his two daughters: Addison and Brooklyn with his wife, Emily.